Spectrophotometers for water and wastewater analysis
thermo scientific orion™ aquamate uv-vis spectrophotometers include over 260 preprogrammed methods, and are designed to meet the needs of water and wastewater analysis laboratories. aquamate uv-vis and visible-only spectrophotometers incorporate advanced features and functions for ultimate flexibility in operation.
- More than 260 preprogrammed methods offer easy and convenient measurements using Orion AQUAfast™, Merck™ or CHEMetrics™ chemistries
- Preprogrammed methods can also be adapted for new chemistries or operators can create their own custom methods and calibration curves
- Instruments allow a one-point adjustment on any preprogrammed method to correct for variations in batch reagent chemistries
- Glove friendly 7-inch touch screen controller
- Wide variety of vials sizes can be used, including 10mm square vials, 20 and 50mm rectangular vials and an adjustable round vial holder that accommodates vials and test tube from 12 to 25mm OD
- Performance verification tests ensure wavelength accuracy and instrument functionality
- Each verification report gives the time, date and instrument serial number in accordance with GLP and GMP
- Built-in wavelength accuracy test is compatible with either the internal lamp or external calibrated standards
- Built-in test methods for stray light, noise and resolution are available to validate instrument performance further
Cat.No. 8100 includes:九卅娱乐手机app Test Tube Holder for vials and test tube from 12 to 25mm OD, 10mm square single-cell holder, AquaMate Water Analysis Methods Software, Snap-on Printer, Dust Cover, External Power Supply, North America power cable (NEMA 5-15), European power cable (CEE 7/7), UK Power cable (BS 1362).
Cat.No. 7100 includes:九卅娱乐手机app Test Tube Holder for vials and test tube from 12 to 25mm OD, AquaMate Water Analysis Methods Software, Dust Cover, External Power Supply, North America power cable (NEMA 5-15), European power cable (CEE 7/7), UK Power cable (BS 1362).